I always wanted to be a great Ecommerce guru right from my day 1 in this industry. Got myself inspired by reading the success stories of Walmart and Crutchfield. I would rather say that I mutually helped my clients and my employer get more retail sales and business. I never pushed on to sell a false product in my 3yr long career.

Now, I came out of company and am looking forward to do an MBA. Few of my close friends came to me seeking advise on their E store. They made me speak to a lot of SEO and Content service providers on their behalf. I really felt bad about the e commerce companies out there pitching very hard and charging thousands dollars every month.

Still, they don't guaranty success (or) any targeted traffic. Only the fortune 500 retailers get to outsource their technical SEO which is very huge and time consuming. They make sure that they don't spend more than what they would have to spend in-house which is quite a big profit for the service providers with the dollar value in mind.

So, I highly recommend small and medium sized e merchants to breed an in house SEO team right from the very start.

I also came across a wonderful book called the " SEO Bible " which will teach you SEO. It's a short read I believe. It was for me. It's even free on the torrentz.

Here's the link on Amazon if you want to have a look at it  SEO Bible on Amazon .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Post Home