Why they buy from us ?


Hi, I speak to a lot of different people and sell our services. I had hard time thinking to why people give me some business. Is it because they trust me ( or) they badly want what we sell. I may be diplomatic by saying there are a lot of factors involved. But in the end it all boils down to results. People buy because they want to see results and they need it to be of some use to them.

My co-workers tell me at the end of the day, we all are sales guys and we speak business and not make any personal commitments. But few of the prospects i spoke to tell me that its pure business and they don't trust me because i work for my company and not for theirs.

But few other guys say that i am persistent, very good, friendly, have a magic in my voice which makes them believe that i cant tell a lie. One of my clients call me " Son ". I still don't know why.
So my answer to why they buy from us is; " Trust in You ". Everybody knows by the end of the day we speak dollars and pounds. But the unseen truth is that they trust you beyond borders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home