Hey guys. I am feeling strange and frustrated because a lot of things happened in my personal life. Since i work in the night; I don't eat good, sleep well in the day and am isolated from my family and friends throughout the week. I dont get time to work out in the Gym, watch T.V and to do all the cool things i wanted to do in my life.

Even being a guy who see things in a wider perspective, i cant help it. It began showing traces in the way i spoke to my prospects. I dint know what to do? Then i heard some voice say " I dont bring my office to my home & my home to office." from deep in my subconscious mind which gave me the answer.

So from the next day; I never brought my home and personal things come across in to my office. It's working Soo far soo Good for me and i hope the same for any of us with the same trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home